TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Panasonic has brought out its flagship super zoom camera Lumix DMC FZ200. Over a few months, the company had been rolling out only minor upgrades to its models but Lumix DMC FZ200 is something brand new that has come out from them after a long time. The camera comes with a lens that has an F2.8 maximum aperture that is capable enough to cover the entire zoom range.
The lens on the camera is the major attraction and is a considerable improvement from the previous models. It is enabled with extra brightness and this is expected to make a remarkable difference to the users. The difference can be noted when it comes to capturing images over long range and in poor light. The users can enjoy shooting less noisy pictures too with this camera.
The prominent specifications of the camera include
- RAW and RAW+ JPEG data recording option
- 0.2-inch Electronic View Finder
- Panorama Shot mode
- High Speed Video at 120 fps or 240 fps
- 1080 60p video recording in AVCHD or mp4 formats
- 3.0-inch, free-angle 460,000-dot LCD screen
- 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and
- 24X25-600mm equivalent lens with F2.8.
The other features of the camera are a high speed operation -12 fps Burst Shooting, an accurate framing capability fleet shooting options and advanced noise reduction systems which helps in recording a clear image with less noise even in noisy circumstances.
The camera is also expected to get noticed for its ability to capture and deliver clear and better images even in low-light conditions and the presence of a powerful 24x Optical Zoom LEICA DC Lens with a Nano Surface Coating that minimizes flaring. The camera can also shoot fast- moving objects in bright sunlight.