TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
In a latest development, MapmyIndia, nation's digital maps, GPS devices, location apps and GIS solutions has announced the launch new portable navigation and entertainment device for cars - Lx340 - at Rs 8990.
According to the company's press release, the device comes with a 4.3-inch touch screen, entertainment features including music, movies and photos on the go, and 'Don't Panic' software. Further, as claimed by the company the devices runs on a brand new, fast, smart and easy to use GPS navigation software interface, powered by 3D and house-level maps from MapmyIndia.
As for the specifications of the device, the Lx340 will come with a 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) LCD touchscreen Display with 480 x 272 resolution, SiRF V GPS chipset with robust automotive-grade Windows CE 6.0 OS, in-built 2GB storage with expandable SD card slot up to 8GB and 950mAH rechargeable lithium battery rechargeable Li-polymer. Moreover, the Lx340 satellite GPS navigator does not requires no internet or mobile network for navigation.
Other key features of the device include:
Door-to-door navigation to house addresses in 39 cities
7.08 million points-of-interest across various categories
4,551 cities at street level with localities, streets, landmarks
5,79,000 towns and villages connected by complete highway network across India
3D landmarks across India and 2D building footprints across 36 cities
Instant Route calculation and Re-routing feature to keep user on track all the time
Powerful, easy to use Single-line Search to find any place easily
Safe, smart Visual & Audible alerts for Lane Guidance, Over-Speeding & Road Signs