TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
India's leading online marketplace Snapdeal.com has launched the Lytro Camera in the nation recently. With the world's first consumer light field camera, Lytro has introduced a new way to take and experience pictures. Unlike conventional cameras, the Lytro camera captures fundamentally new data, the light field, providing new capabilities never before possible.
The first major capability of the Lytro camera is the ability to focus a picture after it's taken. Viewers can continually interact with Lytro pictures expanding the creative possibilities of each shot. The small yet substantial camera, which offers a powerful 8x optical zoom and f/2 lens in an iconic design, creates interactive, living pictures that can be endlessly refocused, anytime after the fact.
As far as prices are concerned, the Lytro 11-Megaray Light Field is now available on Snapdeal.com in 8 and 16 GB variants, where the 8GB camera is available for Rs 39,999, while the 16GB camera is available for 47,999. The 8GB camera also comes in 2 exciting colors including Electric Blue and Graphite.
Lets take a look at the key aspects of the latest camera technology which Lytro has to offer:
An iconic design: The Lytro camera's unique compact design is driven by its 8x optical zoom lens, which features a constant f/2 aperture. The Lytro camera's anodised aluminum body is sturdy and lightweight at only 227 grams.
Expanded creative potential: With the ability to refocus a picture after it's taken, Lytro photographers create interactive, living pictures that tell great stories. And, when shared with friends and family online, they can refocus the pictures too, without needing any special software or plug-ins.
Proprietary light field science: The Lytro camera includes an innovative light field sensor that captures 11 million light rays of data (or 11 megarays), including the direction of each ray, something conventional cameras don't do. The Light Field Engine then processes the data into a picture that is displayed online at HD quality.
Take Pictures Instantly: The Lytro camera's speed ensures that people never miss a moment. It turns on instantly and has an instant shutter. With no need to auto focus, the Lytro camera captures the moment before it passes.