TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
After recently launching the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2, Microsoft has already started coming up with unique accessories for these devices as well. Apart from the new cover for Microsoft's Surface 2 tablet which comes with an integrated buttons like those on a soundboard, Microsoft has also released one more accessory that will enable the tablet to function like a regular PC. Ofcourse, it is a tablet stand which comes from a third party firm, Maroo.
As said earlier, the accessory can turn a Surface tablet into a full-featured PC. The Windows 8.1 tablet with 10.6 inch display will slide into the stand and can be easily connected with the USB or Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard consequently giving the tablet a look of the PC. The tablet can function as PC as well.
Reportedly, Microsoft said, "Our commitment to the enterprise wouldn't be complete without new third-party accessories catered specifically for businesses. This year, with the launch of Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2, we are introducing 10 new accessory manufacturers all committed to satisfying the needs of business customers deploying Surface in the commercial and enterprise space".
Sadly, the price and availability of the device has not been mentioned so far. While the other accessories launched earlier, viz. the new Touch Cover 2 costs $119.99 and Type Cover 2 cost $129.99. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.