TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Jabra unveils it's new Bluetooth headset, which does lot more then just connect to a mobile phone. Aptly named as Jabra Motion, the stylish handset comes with motion sensors and intelligent microphones, enabling it to adapt to surroundings.
The headset is said to be capable of automatically adjusting audio levels based on disturbances in the surroundings. Also, the handset can automatically pick up calls, when you pick up your handset. More over, handset goes to sleep mode when it's placed down, for example on a table. If you are a high-end Business user, here is a feature for you, the Jabra Motion Series is capable of integrating with Microsoft Linc 2013.
Jabra's CEO Mogens Elsberg said "We aim to help the mobile worker gain the full benefits from their mobile devices and UC solutions. It is our experience that one of the most important factors for users, embracing these communication platforms and devices, is the headset which bridges the gap between the users and the promise of efficiency and flexibility with sound."
It is said that the Motion can provide up to 7 hours of talk time and a standby time of up to 360 hours, after which it can be charged via USB. The handset will go on retail from April 1 onwards, at $129 ( Rs. 6,976.32 approximately). There is no word on when the device will be available in India.