TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Motorola's Moto 360 by far looks the most promising Android Wear-powered smartwatches available onto market. It definitely looks stunning and the circular design draws attention.
Currently the device is only available in silver and black color options but it appears that Motorola has another color up its sleeve. Motorola seems to have inadvertently revealed the Gold Moto 360 on its website.
Motorola recently posted promotional image for the Moto 360 on its website. A reddit user spotted a Gold Moto 360. However, Motorola later removed the image so as to give an impression that nothing had really happened.
While Motorola hasn't come in open to discuss about the arrival of gold Moto 360. But following the leak, Motorola told AndroidPolice that it is "exploring new materials".
"Although we can't comment on gold specifically, we're always exploring new materials and we intend to provide Moto 360 in a selection of styles in the future," an official Motorola spokesperson stated.
It's pretty clear that Motorola is indeed preparing to launch a gold colored Moto 360. Meanwhile, users in the U.S can buy the Moto 360 smartwatch in regular Silver and Black colors. The Moto 360 is priced at $250 or Rs. 15,000.
The Moto 360 sports 1.56-inch backlit LCD display with 320x290 pixels resolution. The intelligent watch is powered by a 320mAh battery and runs on a Texas Instruments OMAP 3 processor. The watch offers 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. Motorola claims the watch's battery life to last a full day. The Moto 360 uses Bluetooth v4.0 low energy and is compatible with a phone running on Android 4.3 or higher. The intelligent watch is IP67 water resistant.
The Moto 360 will launch in India in the coming days to come. There are speculations that Samsung could launch its Gear S intelligent watch in India later this week. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!