TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
There have been enough buzz around Motorola's first ever Android Wear device, the Moto 360. In fact it is hard to ignore the device since a lot has been said and written about the intelligent watch in the past few months.
With the Moto 360 already tipped to go official on September 4, it seems that Best Buy has outed the retail price ahead of global debut. As speculated, a product page of the Moto 360 has gone live on Best Buy's mobile site, and lists the device at $249 ( around Rs. 15,000, approximately).
Notably, the U.S. based retailer itself confirms that they will sell the device at a price of Rs. 15,000. It's unclear whether the Moto 360 will be exclusive to the Best Buy.
Talking about the Moto 360's price tag, as per the listing, it appears that the watch will carry a premium price tag. Even at Rs. 15,000, the Moto 360 appears to be quite alluring and dashing compared to the LG G Watch, which currently retails at $220 ( about Rs. 13,200, approximately).
The Best Buy page does hint at the Moto 360's features and specs. For instance, the watch is said to come with a 320 x 290-pixels resolution display (around, 1.5-inch), a Texas Instrument processor, 512MB of RAM and a handful of sensors, including heart rate and pedometer.
Well, this very info may not be convincing enough to grab the device in advance. Motorola hasn't issues a press statement as yet. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!