- 22 min ago Jays m-Seven Truly Wireless Earbuds With 9.5 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 8,999
- 1 hr ago Digitek DBE008 Wireless Neckband Review: Average Audio But Decent Build Quality
- 1 hr ago Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- 2 hrs ago Linksys Velop Tri-Band Mesh WIFI System Review: Outstanding Performance Backed By Strong Signals
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In A Beautiful Glittering Sari At An Award Show
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Movies Kiara Advani Is A Busy Bee; South Cinema Finding It Hard To Get Her Dates?
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Automobiles Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
MWC 2015: SanDisk Ultra 200GB MicroSDXC Memory Card Announced
SanDisk Corporation just announced 200GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card, Premium Edition, the world's highest capacity microSD card. It introduced 128GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card last year. Even though most smartphone manufacturers say that they support expandable storage only up to 128GB, some companies like LG said that their LG G3 smartphone supports up to 2TB, which is the maximum capacity a microSD can offer currently, other high-end smartphone with likely support this 200GB card.
The uses the same SanDisk's proprietary technology used in the 128GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card and uses a new design and production process that allows for more bits per die.
Highlights of 200 GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC memory card
Performance/speed: Up to 90MB/s
Dimensions: 14.99 x 10.92 x 1.02mm
Easily view, access, and backup all of their files with SanDisk Memory Zone App
Water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof
Compatibility: Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
Commenting on the launch, Dinesh Bahal, vice president, product marketing, SanDisk, said;
We continue to push technology boundaries to deliver record-breaking solutions that transform the way consumers use their mobile devices. By focusing on achieving new capacity and speed milestones, we are able to deliver trusted mobile memory solutions that give consumers the freedom to never stop capturing, saving, or sharing - with the benefit of fast speeds to transfer it all quickly.
The 200GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card, Premium Edition is priced at an MSRP of $399.99 (Rs. 24,650 approx) and will roll out globally in Q2 2015. It is backed by a ten-year limited warranty.