- 2 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 4 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- 5 hrs ago Vivo Z1X With Snapdragon 712 SoC Expected To Arrive In India In September
- 6 hrs ago Apple Expected To Launch 2019 iPhones, MacBooks, iPads, AirPods And HomePods: Report
- Automobiles KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 56: Dabang Delhi Vs Bengaluru Bulls: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News More Congress leaders agree that Modi must be judged ‘issue-wise, not person-wise'
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar: I Have Made A Conscious Choice Of Not Repeating Myself
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
MWC 2015: SanDisk Ultra 200GB MicroSDXC Memory Card Announced
SanDisk Corporation just announced 200GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card, Premium Edition, the world's highest capacity microSD card. It introduced 128GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card last year. Even though most smartphone manufacturers say that they support expandable storage only up to 128GB, some companies like LG said that their LG G3 smartphone supports up to 2TB, which is the maximum capacity a microSD can offer currently, other high-end smartphone with likely support this 200GB card.
The uses the same SanDisk's proprietary technology used in the 128GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card and uses a new design and production process that allows for more bits per die.
Highlights of 200 GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC memory card
Performance/speed: Up to 90MB/s
Dimensions: 14.99 x 10.92 x 1.02mm
Easily view, access, and backup all of their files with SanDisk Memory Zone App
Water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof
Compatibility: Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
Commenting on the launch, Dinesh Bahal, vice president, product marketing, SanDisk, said;
We continue to push technology boundaries to deliver record-breaking solutions that transform the way consumers use their mobile devices. By focusing on achieving new capacity and speed milestones, we are able to deliver trusted mobile memory solutions that give consumers the freedom to never stop capturing, saving, or sharing - with the benefit of fast speeds to transfer it all quickly.
The 200GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card, Premium Edition is priced at an MSRP of $399.99 (Rs. 24,650 approx) and will roll out globally in Q2 2015. It is backed by a ten-year limited warranty.