TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Dubai-based health and wellness technology company Tupelo has brought a fitness-oriented treat for India. The company, today, officially launched its new Mymo activity tracker in the country for all those ever concerned about their health and fitness.
The Mymo Activity Tracker is actually the first of its kind to actually pays the user to stay active. With the new tracker now in place, Tupelo aims at changing the way fitness goals are approached. Go on Tupelo! We are listening.
The new Mymo tracker is basically a discrete, clip-on device (not larger than a coin) that tracks the user's steps, distance, and calories wirelessly on an iPhone, an Android smartphone or even via a computer to motivate users to achieve their fitness goals.
"Our initial research showed an 85% dropout rate in the first few weeks of buying a wearable device. The key factor lies in motivation. People need very strong incentives to incorporate activity into their daily schedule. Tupelo has decided to provide that missing incentive to get going and stay engaged," says Martyn Molnar, CEO, Tupelo.
The tracker offers 6 months of battery life. That means there shouldn't be any charging worries or "digging around for lost cables." But more importantly, it is currently the only device available worldwide that lets users cash in steps for cool rewards.
In addition to keeping track of user's daily activity, premium subscribers will also be able to access Tupelo's prevention and intervention programs. A personal coach takes stalk of the user's personal telemetry and drives them towards better lifestyle choices.
The program also offers 24/7 remote access to a doctor, empowering users to make the best health choices possible. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!