TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Smartphones are more popular then ever these days, but how about a Smartwatch? Strapon smart technology has been kicking up pace. Pebble Smartwatch which is in market today is doing well. Although it isn't the first smartwatch to come to market, non the less, it is receiving a lot of attention. The back-draw about this device is it requires you to already have an Android or iOS device, with which it communicates via Bluetooth.
The upcoming the Neptune Pine takes smartwatch technology to the next level. The watch which will run on Leaf OS, a modified version of Android, will have it's own micro-SIM. It will allow you to make calls and will even let you connect to a data network. The watch will come with a 2.5 inch display, 1 Ghz single-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, a 5 megapixel camera, Speakerphone, Microphone, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and GSM connectivity. Also, the watch is said to come in 8, 16, or 32 GB memory variants. Other features offered by the watch is a Digital compass, Heart Rate Monitor, FM Radio and a full QWERTY keyboard, that has been designed to fit the 2.4-inch display.
Neptune Pine has a interesting lineup of specs, considering the fact that it is small enough to fit on your wrist. The watch is up for pre-order on the company website. 8 GB, 16, and 32 GB versions of the smartwatch are available at CAD $335 (Rs. 17899), CAD $365 (Rs, 19502) and CAD $395 (Rs. 21105) respectively.
Neptune Pine will be the first ever independent smartwatch to come to market and it certainly won't be the last. Launch of these device will open doors for more of such devises, in the near future.