- iRobot Roomba 980 review: Smart and efficient but expensive
- Top Tech News of the Week 1st - 7th July, 2018 Weekly Round Up
- Xiaomi Mi 4th anniversary sale: Grab products at Rs 4 flash sales
- Zebronics ZEB-5CSLU3, a 5 port charging station launched for Rs. 3,495
- 10 innovative tech gadgets you probably didn't know
- MIT researchers develop a robot which is controlled by human brain
It's friendship day today, and if you are planning to gift something to your nearest and dearest friends, here we have some very cool ideas to break the gift monotony. This friendship day, gift your friend a nice gadget or accessory instead of tying friendship bands, or going with the traditional friendship day gifts. And the best part is that you will not even have to spend a lot, as we pick only those gadgets and accessories which are priced under Rs 1,000.
Take a look:
If you have a friend who is fitness freak, a fitness tracking band will surely make for a nice friendship day gift.
A portable speaker is good for the music lovers, who like listening to music on-the-go.
Best for your selfie enthusiast friends, just in case they don't own one yet!
Considering that battery drainage is undoubtedly an issue, especially for the social networking birdies, a battery pack is indeed a good gifting option.
The Xiaomi's portable LED light is another wonderful gifting option. This will also work for a friend who loves to read.
A miniature USB-powered refrigerator is a quirky gift, good for the friends who like their drinks to be cool!
If your friend is a gaming freak, you may also considering gifting them AuraVR headset to enhance their gaming experience.