TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Apple might be preparing refreshed variants of iPod lineup which might flaunt new colors. A new image spotted in iTunes features next gen iPod lineup that are painted in new colours, MacRumors reports.
Apple recently released iOS 8.4 update along with iTunes 12.2 update with Apple Music support. After updating, when a user plugs in an iPod for the first time, Apple showcases an image that contains a iPod lineup with new colors.
The image highlighted a dark blue iPod Touch, an iPod Nano with gold color and a dark pink iPod Shuffle. None of these iPod colour options are a part part of the currently lineup, which indicates that Apple could be preparing new iPods with these colours.
It could possible be a graphical error, but similar images never appeared in the previous version of iTunes, indicating that the image is actually new. Interestingly, the iPod Touch lacks a hole for loop wrist strap that exist in current models.
Apple has not updated its iPod color lineup since years, the most recent addition was in 2013 with space gray colour. There is no indication that Apple will release new iPod with rich colours, but back in April, AppleInsider reported that Apple plans to refresh its media player lineup this year with updated hardware.