TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
ENRG, a consumer lifestyle electronics company has launched its 10 watt Bluetooth speaker named as Jazz. The Bluetooth personal speaker takes you back in the era of transistor radios giving it a vintage look.
The Jazz is a musical device that can boast of mind blowing music occupying the least space. It is suitable for indoor, outdoor and camping.
SEE ALSO: Independence Day Special offers in India: Top 10 Smartphones to check out
Made of fine die-cast aluminum back frame in light Miami Bronze colour it is accompanied by a classic leather belt holder attached to its head.
Powered with Bluetooth 4.0 it allows you to connect and play within a maximum range of 10 meters. It comes with a rechargeable 3.7 V 1800mAh powered polymer lithium battery which lasts up to 12 hours when fully charged.
It has an in-built 3.5mm jack with power output of 10 watts (5W X 2) and frequency range 40Hz-19 KHz with a standard max volume output of 90db.
You can simply power it on by holding on the round metal switch for 3 seconds, control the volume by holding down the +/- switch, change your favourite track by clicking on the same switches.
You can also connect via Aux and memory card. It comes with an aux cable and micro SD slot at the rear. This Bluetooth speaker serves a home decorative piece as well as a powerful portable speaker as soon as it is turned on.
The Jazz is priced at Rs. 3,999 and is available at www.enrg.in, Amazon and Shopclues. The product comes with 7 day replacement guarantee and 1 year warranty.