- 6 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 10 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 13 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 15 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- News Postal department recruitment: Over a 1000 Postal department jobs announced; How to apply
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Epson launches two new projectors for the Indian market
Epson has a new offering for the professionals.
Epson has announced the launch of two new home projectors, The EH-TW650 and EH-TW5650. The projectors claim to provide a vividly cinematic experience at home. Priced under Rs 1,00,000, both projectors are aimed at introducing first-time consumers to big screen entertainment at home.
The EH-TW650, comes with a high brightness of 3,100 lumens as well as an improved contrast ratio of 15,000:1 whereas The EH-TW5650 comes with a brightness level of 2,500 lumens and contrast ratio of 60,000:1.
Both EH-TW650 and EH-TW5650, come with features for increased flexibility in set-up and ease of projection - the quick corner and horizontal keystone slider features enable images to be conveniently and easily adjusted. EH-TW5650 also comes with lens shift and 1.6 times zoom for greater installation flexibility.
The EH-TW650 is priced at Rs 58,999, while the EH-TW5650 is priced at Rs 95,999. In a first, Epson says the TW650 home theatre projector will be exclusively available only on Amazon India.
"Our two new home theatre projectors are packed with high-end features and HD connectivity to bring an immersive cinematic home theatre experience to users at an amazingly affordable cost. We continue to bring improved specs and more innovative features to our home projectors while bringing down costs and making home theatre projectors more accessible for our customers in India. Epson's position as the No. 1 brand in India and worldwide is a testimony to our consistent efforts to deliver the best and innovative audio-visual technology" said Mr.Samba Moorthy, President, Epson India.
Epson, in January, launched a new series of A4 WiFi printers includes 5 models namely L4150, L4160, L6170, and L1690. As per Epson, the new series of InkTank printers will offer low printing costs at 12 paise for Black and White and 20 paise for Colour printouts.
The L-series InkTank printers come with an auto-duplex print function which provides users up to 50% savings on paper cost, reducing running costs further. Epson is currently the only brand offering InkTank printers with auto-duplex function in the market. The price range for the new L-series printers starts from Rs. 15,000 onwards. The L4150 and L4160 have a warranty of 1 Year or 30,000 pages or whichever is the earlier. The L6160, L6170, and L6190 have a warranty of 1 Year or 50,000 pages, whichever is earlier.