- 5 hrs ago Oppo Reno 4 Series With Localised Features To Launch Soon In India
- 6 hrs ago Week 25, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G, HONOR 8S 2020, Vivo X50 Pro And More
- 7 hrs ago BSNL Plans That Comes With 3GB Data Per Day
- 9 hrs ago How To Easily Backup And Restore Games Installed From Epic Games Store
- News Not right time to unlock Delhi: Congress
- Sports It's been great to meet Virat Kohli at a young age and follow his progress: Kane Williamson
- Finance Benchmark Indices Expected To Gain Further Momentum Next Week
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights Of The Auto Industry From The Past Week
- Lifestyle Animal Bite: Why Do They Bite? Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sonu Sood Sends 200 Idli Vendors Home To Tamil Nadu; Breaks Coconut In Front Of The Buses
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
The All-New Gillette FlexBall Razor Comes To India
This morning, we were pleasantly surprised to receive a package from Gillette. Upon opening it, we discovered that it was an exclusive preview pack of their latest innovation: the all-new Gillette FlexBall razor.
The first thing that catches your eye is obviously the orange ball on the handle, followed by the sleeker, more ergonomic feel overall. What's interesting is that instead of more blades, Gillette has gone ahead and innovated on the handle this time around. Inspired by the weird ‘shave faces' that men around the world make during shaving, the FlexBall Technology allows the blades to pivot not just front to back but side to side too, that too an astounding 24 degrees.
So how does this improve your shaving experience, you ask?
Till now, most razor pivots used to offer two-dimensional movement, while our faces being essentially three-dimensional. That's why all the pulling and stretching in front of the mirror every morning to create flat surfaces where there weren't any. And, of course, the frustration of missing out on hairs in spite of all that effort.
The FlexBall technology adds a whole new dimension of movement to your blades, ensuring that they maintain contact with your jawline even at the trickiest of countours and get virtually every hair.
You can find many razor options in the market, for instance, the Philips AquaTouch, which is said to offer a comfortable and convenient wet shave. But try doing the ‘J Stroke' with it without missing hairs or making faces and you'll realise that the Gillette FlexBall is the razor to beat.
While the handle has cleary undergone a massive overhaul, the blades too are not without their set of upgrades. The long-awaited Fisuon ProGlide blades are finally here. And along with the Flexball handle, it surely makes for a combo that is hands down the new benchmark as far as shaving technology is concerned.
The new features of the Fusion ProGlide blades include:
- Thinner, Finer blades with Blade Stabiliser for less tug and pull
- Precision trimmer on the back for accurate edging
- Enhanced lubrastrip with more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil
- A comb guard to help align long hair better
Also worth a mention is the all-new ergonomic grip on the handle. It offers far greater control and and reduces chances of slippage to a minimum.
With the FlexBall, Gillette has definitely silenced its critics who were expecting nothing more than an additional blade this time around too. It has a legitimate gamechanger on its hands. And from what we have seen till now, it's here to stay.
If you wish to #OwnTheFlexball or find out more about it, visit: Here
The new Flexball Technology helps to make maximum contact over facial contours and gets virtually every hair and gives you the closest shave possible. Furthermore, the Flexball razor head moves 80 percent of the time while shaving and gets every hair.
5 Thinner, Finer Blades
Gillette has added more comfort for the new Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology razor with 5 thinner and finer blades cartridge for less tug and pull featuring Gillette's best blades with an Enhanced Lubrastrip and Streamlined Comfort Guard, along with an improved Precision Trimmer.
The new product from Gillette comes with precision trimmer on the back for accurate edging.
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology features an enhanced lubrastrip to enable a smooth movement over the skin even on repeated strokes. The lubrastrip also comes with more lubricants as well as a touch of mineral oil.
All Fusion Razor Blades Fit All Fusion Handles
The best part of the Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology is that it can be used with same great replacement cartridges. You can use the same reliable cartridges on the new FlexBall Technology razor.