TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Harman Unveils New Logo, Signals Brand Evolution
HARMAN International Industries, today launched a refresh of its corporate brand, unveiling a new logo and new division names.
HARMAN's new logo represents the Company's mission to enable seamless, connected lifestyles for the home, car, stage and enterprise through its leading audio products, infotainment systems, software and connected services.
With a legacy of designing industry first audio technologies, the Company expanded its presence in the car by becoming a leader in automotive infotainment, developing some of the earliest technologies for navigation, connectivity and safety and security solutions.
Today, HARMAN is the partner of choice for global auto manufacturers with a presence in 80 percent of the luxury cars on the road and supplying nine of the top 15 automakers.
In 2015, recognizing the increasing role of software and services in the markets it served, HARMAN expanded its capabilities around cloud, mobility and analytics with the recent acquisitions of Symphony Teleca and Redbend, the emerging de facto standard for over-the-air (OTA) updates and an essential part of cyber security solutions.
"The evolution of our brand identity showcases HARMAN as a powerful, proven and progressive technology company at the center of a connected and ever-changing world," said Dinesh C. Paliwal, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of HARMAN.
He added, "Our products and services are engineering the connections between people and all of the life experiences that surround them. The reinvention of our logo symbolizes the ever-evolving spirit of our Company and our commitment to innovating brilliant solutions that truly integrate our connected lifestyle."
In conjunction with the launch of its new logo, HARMAN has introduced the new tagline "Expect Brilliance," representing the Company's elevation beyond award-winning audio and automotive supplier, to a complete technology provider for seamless living.