- 7 min ago Intel Computex Preview: New products revealed with up to 2x Gaming and 8x AI Boost
- 40 min ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- Movies Arjun Rampal's Sister: He’s In A Happy Space Now That He’s With Gabriella
- Finance How To Deposit Money In Your Post Office RD Account Online?
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies To Lighten Dark Upper Lips
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: Pakistan seek glory after strife
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- News 76 of the 147 MLAs in new Odisha assembly are crorepatis
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
HTC launches Vive Business Edition VR headset in India
HTC Vive Business Edition VR headset has been brought to the market to basically help businesses and enterprises deliver better experience through their own virtual reality applications.
HTC has now launched its latest Vive Business Edition (BE) virtual reality headset in India. This special edition has been brought to the market to basically help businesses and enterprises deliver a better experience through their own virtual reality applications. Along with the new system, HTC will allow organizations to order Vive VR systems with additional services adapted for business and commercial environments.
"Vive BE is reshaping the future of business operations by offering them a complete VR eco-system. Built to scale with growing business requirements, Vive BE delivers an exceptional experience and innovative solutions that address the growing business needs of companies globally. As a part of our Vive focus in 2018 we plan to expedite the growth of our partner through application of Vive technology across key areas like gaming, entertainment, automotive, engineering and medical amongst others," said Faisal Siddiqui, President - South Asia at HTC.
Let's looks at some of the features of the new VR headset.
The HTC Vive Business Edition comes with a 3.6-inch dual-AMOLED display with a maximum resolution of 2160x1200 pixels. The screen has a refresh rate of up 90Hz, 110-degree Field of View (FoV), and the lens are adjustable. The VR system also features the Deluxe Audio Strap with which users can easily switch the headset between them.
The device comes with connectivity options like HDMI, USB 2.0, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB (Vive controller). Sensors on the headset include G-sensor, SteamVR tracking, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
In addition to the HTC Vive Business Edition system, the packaging also comes with the Vive BE headset, two Vive BE controllers, two Vive BE base stations, 4 Vive BE face cushions, and a Vive BE 3-in-1 cable.
The Vive BE headset has been priced at Rs. 1,26,990 and will be available for purchase on Amazon.in and Imol.in. There is a 12-month limited warranty on purchase of the HTC Vive Business Edition in India. HTC Vive Business Edition will come with commercial licensing, a 12-month limited warranty and an option to order the device in large quantities.