- Sony Xperia Z5 Premium vs Samsung Galaxy Note 5: Time for some Japan vs Korea action!
- Top 20 Smartphones Launched This Week: Sony, Acer, Huawei, ZTE And More
- IFA 2015 Beyond Smartphones: Top 10 Interesting Gadgets We Saw
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 First Impression: The Smartphone with Everything Premium
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3C is a colourful variant of Idol 3
- IFA 2015: Alcatel OneTouch Pixi First ultra-budget smartphone announced
This year's IFA 2015 event in Berlin is up and running. The event has already seen a string of devices being announced or officially released at the event. However, that being said, the second day of IFA is now done.
SEE ALSO: Live Coverage of IFA 2015
Needless to say, until now, the event has lived up to its name and expectations. There have been a host of names who have participated at this year's event. From Samsung and others brands, all have come forward with what they have to offer with the year coming to a close soon.
But we expect more new announcements with the event rolling ahead. But what were the highlights of the second day of the IFA. Who stole the show and who left us wanting more? We take a look at the devices that made day two of IFA 2015 so special But not.
This is an app that has been launched in partnership with Volkswagen, "to offer drivers a seamlessly connected car experience", says Samsung. Connected cars and related technology are an important part of the emerging IoT ecosystem, and we have recently seen top tech players like Google and Appleworking towards innovating in this space. Samsung too is working in the automotive space and is partnering with several leading car makers to bring about new connected car solutions. Read More.
- Tracks sleeping patterns
- Connects with Samsung devices and third party loT devices
- Syncs with Samsung SmartThings app
- Features heart rate and breathing rate monitor
- Offers 97% accuracy
The device supports various wireless protocols and powers a series of sensors around the house, comes with a new design and is equipped with a more powerful processor to support video monitoring.
The new Smart Home Hub is improved on many ways, it is no longer needs an internet cloud connection to function and can run autonomously for 10 hours on a battery if the power is cut.
The Smart Home Hub comes with a new processor that support video, so that all Wi-Fi connected cameras can be hooked up to the SmartThing system. Users can view a livestream from the camera any time, any where and can store the videos in the cloud. Read More.
The unique feature of this WW8500 AddWash machine is that it allows users to drop clothes in the machine even in between a wash cycle. The machine gets an additional ‘Add Door' technology which allows users to stop the spinning drum on pressing of the pause button, and then add laundry to the wash. The AddWash is good for delicate hand-wash only fabrics which can be added at the start of the rinse cycle.
- Including Bluetooth 4.1 wireless connection
- TrueNote technology designed to tailor the sound according to the fit around your ears
- JBL's NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling
- which allows users to control how little
- how much ambient noise comes through
- Including active noise cancelling
- the custom app. They do, however, offer ShareMe 2.0 to spread the tunes around Amn More.
Bluetooth 4.1 connection, as well as ShareMe 2.0 - apparently.
- Crafted in the wrap-around design
- the in-ears look a lot like predecessors from other brands
- such as Bose, Beats, and others
- equipped with a horn-shaped tip at the top to keep them securely in place
- JBL's Twist-Lock system
- Inside they boast 14mm drivers for a claimed 20Hz-20kHz frequency response, and finally, the Grip 200 offers a control piece, while the 100 does not.
Splashproof portable Bluetooth speaker with ultra-powerful performance
The JBL Xtreme is the ultimate portable Bluetooth speaker that effortlessly delivers earth-shaking, powerful stereo sound by incorporating four active transducers and two visible JBL Bass Radiators. Packing a massive rechargeable 10,000mAh Li-ion battery that supports up to 15 hours of playtime and dual USB charge out, this speaker easily keeps your music and your devices going for as long as you need them to. You can trust JBL Xtreme to bring the excitement wherever you need it - whether indoors or outdoors, poolside party or backyard barbeque - with its splashproof fabric design that's available in black, blue, or red. It also features a noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for clear conference calls, and JBL Connect that can wirelessly link multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- 5 inch TFT display at 720p resolution
- runs on Android operating system.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- an 8 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front-facing camera
- 8GB of internal storage
- expand memory up to 32GB using a microSD card
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS
- a 2500mAh Battery
- 1.2-inch (360×360 pixels) Circular Super AMOLED display, 302 ppi
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Exynos 3250 processor (Gear S2 and S2 classic) / 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor (Gear S2 3G)
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- Tizen based wearable platform
- IP67 Certified Dust and Water Resistant
- 2G, 3G, Call via SIM card (Only in Gear S2 3G)
- Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer Sensors
- 250mAh Li-ion battery with wireless charging
- 300mAh Li-ion battery (Gear S2 3G) with wireless charging
- 5-inch 720p display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 13 megapixel autofocus camera
- 5 megapixel front shooter
- The phone is LTE enabled
- powered by 2000mAh battery
The Pop Star 3G features a 5-inch 720p display and is powered by a quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset paired with 1GB RAM and 8GB of expandable storage inside. The OneTouch Pop Star 4G, on the other hand, also flaunts a similar display, but gets a different chipset - a 1GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735P. The RAM remains at 1GB, but it features double the internal storage at 16GB, which can be expanded using a microSD card slot.
Both the phones sport 8-megapixel rear camera with 5-megapixel selfie camera up front, have 2000mAh battery, and run Android operating system.
this article is under construction