- 55 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Milagrow RedHawk 3.0 Floor Cleaning Robot launched at Rs 25,990
Milagrow today launched their next generation of Floor Cleaning Robots dubbed the RedHawk 3.0. This comes close on the heels of the launch of the Milagrow AguaBot which was the among the world's first cleaning robots with full wet cleaning capacity.
Milagrow RedHawk 3.0 comes with Robotic 6th Sense for minimal interaction between humans and technology providing huge benefits in time and effort. It also possesses Robotic Extra Dirt Sensors to prioritize cleaning in extra dirty areas. These extra sensors increase the intensity and suction of cleaning automatically when higher dirt is detected.
SEE ALSO: Honor 7 vs LG G3: 10 Major Differences!
Furthermore Milagrow claims that their RedHawk 3.0 comes with the World's largest Main Cleaning Brush with a width of 256nm and the World's largest Dustbin on the main body of a Floor Robot with a capacity of 1 litre. Additionally the RedHawk 3.0 is equipped with special health cleaning features including UV Bulb and HEPA filters.
The Ultraviolet (UV) light is used to sanitize floor surface while cleaning to maintain a healthy living environment. The purpose of ultraviolet lights is to kill organic matter, such as bacteria, mold, and viruses. The U.S Environmental Protection Agency refers to them as Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Cleaners.
On the other hand the High-Efficiency Particulate Air or HEPA air filters were originally developed by the US Atomic Energy Commission to capture radioactive dust pollen. HEPA filtration is important for medical patients or for whomsoever very pure air is sought as they trap most particulate matter and bacteria, viruses etc. To qualify as HEPA an air filter must remove 99.97% of all particulate matter greater than 0.3 micrometer from the air that passes through.
Speaking at the launch of the new RedHawk 3.0, Mr. Rajeev Karwal, Founder Milagrow Robots said that "Milagrow Floor Robots have maintained their supremacy in India despite the entry of big players like LG, Samsung and Philips in this segment. The only reason being that we are a very focused player in the domestic robots space and are continuously raising the bar with our deep consumer insights. A fortnight ago we launched the AguaBot - Amongst World's 1st Full Wet Cleaning Floor Cleaning Robots and today we are launching the RedHawk3.0 with World's largest Dustbin and World's Largest Cleaning Brush. We are committed to spreading this Robotic Revolution in India."
The RedHawk 3.0 comes with 6 cleaning modes and large wet cleaning mop, as mentioned earlier. It also has the most advanced 3rd generation features like Robotic Stair and Fall Sensing, Patented Robotic Obstacle or Collision Sensing, Robotic Virtual Wall Detection, Patented Robotic Effective-Auto-Self Recharge, Robotic Gyro Sensors, Robotic Accelerometer Sensors, Robotic Disentanglement, Cleans All Floors & Most Carpets, Pet Hair Removal, Cleaning Under Heavy Beds and Furniture due to its Compact and Slim Design, Doorsill crossing & Carpet Climbing Ability, Self-Diagnosis and Automatic Speed Adjuster.
The Milagrow RedHawk 3.0 is priced at Rs 25,999 and is exclusively available via their online store. Presently the Milagrow RedHawk 3.0 is available at an introductory price of Rs 23,391. Furthermore the RedHawk 3.0 Comes with 15 accessories and a comprehensive 2 year warranty. The company is also providing a home demo to buyers living in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Bangalore. Milagrow is also providing an online demo via Skype for those who live beyond these areas.