TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Nikon India has announced the world's lightest 500mm and 600mm FX-format telephoto lenses. The AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR with 500 mm focal length and the AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR with a 600mm focal length fuel powerful yet precise image capture, be it on location in the rainforest and savannah, or even at the racing pit..
AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR Primary Features
At approximately 3090g and 3810g respectively, the AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR are designed for high optical precision in a significantly lighter body with the use of two fluorite lens elements. Additionally, both lenses feature barrels crafted from magnesium alloy to reduce weight yet achieve durability.
Fluorite lens elements, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and Nano Crystal Coat are employed in combination to accurately capture the light flow through the lens, and in turn, create results of vibrant, accurate colours and rich details.
The AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR are the latest additions to the highly-regarded NIKKOR FX-format lens family. Among other lenses available for a photographer's toolkit, are:
- AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR, suitable in shooting distant subjects and landscapes with its five-times telephoto zoom range for great close-ups,
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II, for a versatile telephoto zoom lens with superior optics, an essential in any photographer's bag,
- AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR, with the incorporation of a Phase Fresnel (PF) lens element to produce an outstandingly lightweight body and minimised chromatic aberration, making it an ideal lens for a wide range of subjects and scenes, and
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, an advanced and high performance telephoto lens incorporating the fluorite elements for mobility during shooting, and an electromagnetic aperture for stable exposure control.
The AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR will be available by end of July 2015 across India.