TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Amazon's smart speaker, Echo, has been getting a great response all over the globe. Echo is Amazon's mid-priced smart speakers that finds a sweet spot between a much humbly priced Bluetooth speaker add-on, the Echo Dot, and a premium priced Echo Plus. The success of the Echo has driven Amazon to take a big step towards the betterment of AIDS patients which is the reason why it has joined hands with (RED).
(RED) is an association that works for the betterment of AIDS patients throughout the globe and has partnered with several premium brands that include Apple and Beats. Amazon Echo comes with replaceable shells that come in several colors including Charcoal Black and Gray. The (RED) Echo is no different in specification and functions as compared to the current model, however, it comes covered in a red colored fabric. Amazon will donate $10 for every (RED) echo sold.
As already mentioned several brands have already partnered with (RED) in the past. Apple has released several iPods in partnership with (RED) to help it in its cause. Apple had released a (RED) iPhone 7 just last year which attracted everyone's attention. Apple's latest (RED) product for sale is the Apple Watch.
Amazon (RED) Echo retails for $99 in the US on Amazon's official portal. The product is not yet available in India. However, the Echo retails at Rs. 6,999 in the country and hosts several features including virtual assistance and playing songs on voice command.
(RED) Echo will start retailing on December 6, 2017, in the US.