TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
OnePlus Cardboard VR can now be bought on Amazon India, priced at Rs 99
OnePlus is all set to launch its most awaited Two smartphone on July 28. For those who want to witness the launch event, OnePlus is now offering its virtual reality headset in India on Amazon. The VR headset is available for Rs. 99, however one will have to pay an additional shipping charge.
The OnePlus Two will be launched in a unique virtual reality event, for which the company has made available its own custom Cardboard VR to watch the event.
As for specs, OnePlus has revealed a few details of the hardware of the Two smartphone, which include an improved version of Snapdragon 810 processor, a fingerprint sensor, and a 3,300mAh battery. For connectivity, it will offer USB Type C port, faster LTE, and dual-SIM support.
In addition to that, rumors have it that the phone will don a thin, full metal body, and flaunt a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. It is likely to sport a 13-megapixel rear camera with laser autofocus and f/2.0 aperture, and offer a variety of editing tools and shooting modes. Earlier rumors also suggested a possible dual-camera setup at the rear panel.
The OnePlus 2 smartphone is rumored to be available in three variants, which could be priced between $320-$450.