- 2 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 2 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 2 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 8 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan Keeps His Promise, Releases A New Song For His Fans On Eid
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Philips introduces its wide range of smart products at IFA 2017
Philips IFA 2017 event started off with the introduction of smart health solutions. Then the brand revealed its Quantum DOT TV and finally showcased its smart lighting products.
Philips took IFA 2017 with the introduction of its wide range of products across various technology spheres. The event marked the introduction Philip's latest products debuted recently along with elaboration and of its existing innovations.Philip's wide range of commodities ranges from health solutions to grooming, and home-entertainment.
The Philips IFA 2017 event kicked off with the announcement of its innovations in the smart health solutions range. Philips showcased its smart air purifier, smart toothbrush, smart thermometer and Sonicare app. Philips laid emphasis on the smart connectivity of its products. It established the fact that its health solution innovations are connected to its App which makes their use more and more efficient.
Next in line was the introduction of Philips TV. Philips showcased its wide range of OLED televisions with Ambilight. Ambilight technology lights up the ambiance of users in order to make the experience more immersive.
Philips offered an overview of its recently launched 65 inch OLED 9 Series televisions. However, the big announcement was the launch of its first ever Quantum Dot TV which promises to offer "frictionless viewing experience to consumers".
Philips launched the 8602 series that comes in 55 and 65-inch versions and features the company's Ambilight technology, which projects colors onto the background. Philips has stuck with its P5 imaging processor for Quantum Dot TV as well.
The brand also claims that the extensive HDR feature on the Quantum Dot TV will offer a more enriched experience.
Philips is next to Samsung to launch a TV with Quantum Dot innovation.
Philips stated that its smart-light products marketed under the brand name Hue, have been accepted very well in across 150 countries. Moreover, Philips showcased the capabilities of it smart home lighting solutions.
Hue smart light can be controlled through voice commands via Apple's Siri, Amazon's Alexa and Google. There is a wide range of lighting products that are easy to install and that fit up to 80 percent of existing fittings in household throughout the globe.
Some of the features of Hue smart lights are pre-scheduled light modes, motion detection light controls, navigating lights during night and connectivity through smartphones over various OS.
Moreover, Philips also announced three new smart light products including Hue Tap, Hue Dimmer Switch, and Hue Motion sensor.
Philips also announced the launch of its Hue Entertainment that will be held in December 2017. It is supposed to enhance the gaming, movies and music experiences by providing relevant ambient light.