TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
a new Bluetooth earphone, the mobile accessories brand has announced the launch of 'Tangent' wireless neckband earphones. This is the latest addition to PTron brand's Bluetooth enabled mobile audio category.
PTron Tangent features ergonomic sporty design, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, comfort-fit magnetic ear-buds, and long-lasting polymer battery. The product also has an attached flexible wire which blends in with the shape and contour of the users' neck.
It allows you to control music with easily accessible multifunction control buttons. Users can make calls with advanced microphone that is built to deliver finest call performance. PTron Tangent comes with a polymer battery that lasts up to 6 hours, on a single charge.
PTron Tangent is available in two tone colors - black/gold & black/silver. It is available at an introductory price of Rs 799 on PTron's online store. It is also available on e-commerce portals Flipkart, Amazon and LatestOne.com.
After recently launching in offline stores, PTron is also available in retail stores spread across 12 states in the country and has been selling over 30,000 products every month.
Specifications of PTron Tangent:
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0
- Transmission Range: Up to 10m
- Speaker Size: 10mm
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32ohms
- Mic. Sensitivity: -40±3dB
- Speaker Sensitivity: 105±3dB
- Battery Capacity: 150mAh