- iRobot Roomba 980 will clean your home effortlessly
- Kent Magic car air purifier review: Ensures quality air in your car’s cabin
- The D-Mask a concept design can be a high-tech mask for diving and snorkeling
- Microsoft to launch Windows Collaboration Displays later this year
- Lenovo's Google Assistant-powered Smart Display up for Pre-orders
- Camfil launches CC6000 air cleaner for the Indian market
Every day we see new gadgets replacing with the older one. For instance, smartphones replaced the telephones and many other things and compact discs replaced cassettes and much more. The future will be more interestingly smart with all-connected devices.
You will soon open cars or your home door with your smartphone. We have already storing data on Cloud rather than hard disks and started voice commanding smartphones and computers. Here are some of the gadgets that will disappear in next few years. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
The sale of compact cameras has drastically dropped with the never-ending craze of selfies. With maximum smartphones providing really great camera, you will hardly find anyone using a point-and-shoot camera these days.
Its an era of Cloud computing. Every thing we are moving to Cloud based storage. It allows to store all types of files online and can be accessed from anywhere, anytime and on any device.
You hardly see people playing DVDs or CDs on a dedicated media player these days. We already using Chrome Cast and streaming movies online on out tabs and smartphone.
Keyboard are the main source to type and record doc on computer. But, the future will evolve with the voice command functions like Cortana in Windows 10, Siri in Apple iOS devices and Google Now in the Android smartphones.
Steel car keys are already outdated, and have been replaced by smart keys. These keys are smart to start or turn off the engine even actually plunging to the car dashboard.