TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
This iPhone Fell From 9300 Feet height, Still Works
Can you imagine a phone surviving a few thousand feet drop? Believe it or not but an iPhone survived a drop from much higher! In a bizzare case, an iPhone dropped from a height of 9,300 feet, yet made through what seems impossible.
Ben Wilson, a Texas businessman, was flying from Houston in a small aircraft, when a sudden drop in pressure resulted in aircraft's door to fly open by about three inches. The change in the cabin pressure resulted in Wilson's iPhone drop out of the plane, while he was not still aware of it.
According to NBCNews report, Wilson noticed a newspaper flew out, but did not notice that his phone was gone along. It was when he landed at Kickpoo Airport in Wichita Falls, Texas that he realized that the phone was not around. He looked down on the floor to search for his iPhone, but couldn't find it.
Wilson however found the phone using the Find My iPhone app, and located it to be about 80 kilometers away from his location. He then drove back all the way to get his iPhone using the Find My iPhone and mapping apps. Wilson spotted his iPhone in a pasture under a tree. Surprisingly the phone's screen was intact and it was working fine.
The phone did get some scratches in the corners but was working fine . Though, the report mentions that the iPhone was protected by a Mophie case with an external battery, which got lost during the drop.