TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The Mission Impossible franchise new and fifth addition: MI-Rogue Nation. Is famous for its stunts and more important futuristic technology. Yes, that's right, Mission Impossible is most popular for the technology used in the movie.
Here are some of the most futuristic technology moments from the new film. Take a look at the slider below to know more....
Smart swimmer suite that syncs oxygen to computer
Smart Car Windows
Car opens door only whey your fingerprint get scanned on the car windows shield.
Smartphones are use to unlock doors.
A small device that converts a normal book into a smart book.
3D Super Fast Printer
We have seen 3D printing for making mask in previous MI movies. Now the MI 5 shows a super fast 3D printing machin.
The MI 5 movie shows a new equipment to break a hard glass in just seconds.
Real Time Search
The real time searching just using an image.
The new movie shows a smartphones that can call with encryption technology.
Smart glasses similar to the Google Glasses.
Camera Contact Lens
A very camera lens mounted on eye contact lens to make video communication directly.