TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Xerox launches colour press 1000i
Xerox India launched its marquee digital press -- Colour Press 1000i -- at the seventh edition of Print Exposition held in Chennai, an official said on Monday.
The Colour 1000i will offer metallic gold or silver specialty dry inks.
"Xerox is the first in the industry to offer Metallic Gold or silver dry ink at rated speed. With this new device and our existing portfolio of digital presses, we will storm the digital printing market and further consolidate our market share," said Balaji Rajagopalan, Xerox India's executive director of technology, channels and international distributor operations.
Xerox also said that the south Indian market has witnessed growth in new segments like photo-printing and publishing. This has further prompted the company to regularly innovate and bring forth new technologies.
This region has always been significant to the overall Xerox business and continues to contribute almost 50 percent of Xerox production business, Rajagopalan said.