TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
While Xiaomi, the Chinese electronics company had already introduced its 20,000mAh Mi power bank last November in China, and earlier this year in India, today the company has again unveiled a new version of 20000mAh Mi power bank with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and two-way fast charging support.
Well as per the report from fonearena, design-wise the new power bank has the same ABS plastic body for a better grip. However, the power bank is slightly thicker at 23.9mm, and measures 135.5×67.6mm, making it slightly more compact than the predecessor.
What's more, the power bank offers dual 5.1V / 3.6A output when two devices are connected, and supports 5V/2.4A-9V/2A-12V/1.5A with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 when using a single port.
In addition, the 20,000mAh power bank has fast charging support for charging the power bank. This means you can charge the device faster that any normal power banks available in the market.
As for the pricing of the device, it is set at 149 Chinese Yuan which is approximately Rs. 1450 / $21. Interestingly, the price is same as the predecessor and the power bank will go on sale from December 19th onwards. On the other hand, Xiaomi has not announced any plans regarding the global roll out.