TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Nike is one of the leading firms in the business of sportswear, and everyone is quite surprised that the release of an audio device from the company is making news. According to Mark Parker who is the CEO of Nike, the company is moving forward from just an apparel business to a new area focusing on consumer fitness technology.
There are several ideas in progress on its transition to mark an innovative trend among the current generation youth. According to reports from Fast Company, the latest technology in discussion is one that allows body movements to control the specific kind of music they are listening. To be more precise, the body movements will result in the change of the beat, tempo, and cadence etc.
With these new ideas, Nike is planning for offering a personalized experience for its consumers all day long. They are on a research on how visual cues can be better utilized for enhancing the workout of the consumers. It is really interesting when a hear rate or a body movement reflects as a color.
The Nike+ platform can be made use of in relaying the information to phones which in turn record the routines as well as the exercise history. The latest reports say that this interesting gadget can be experienced in innovative ways in the upcoming years. Moreover, Nike added that Nike+ platform won't be the sole endeavor and there are plans to unveil Nike+ accelerator working with TechStars which is in progress.