TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Nike is one of the leading firms in the business of sportswear, and everyone is quite surprised that the release of an audio device from the company is making news. According to Mark Parker who is the CEO of Nike, the company is moving forward from just an apparel business to a new area focusing on consumer fitness technology.
There are several ideas in progress on its transition to mark an innovative trend among the current generation youth. According to reports from Fast Company, the latest technology in discussion is one that allows body movements to control the specific kind of music they are listening. To be more precise, the body movements will result in the change of the beat, tempo, and cadence etc.
With these new ideas, Nike is planning for offering a personalized experience for its consumers all day long. They are on a research on how visual cues can be better utilized for enhancing the workout of the consumers. It is really interesting when a hear rate or a body movement reflects as a color.
The Nike+ platform can be made use of in relaying the information to phones which in turn record the routines as well as the exercise history. The latest reports say that this interesting gadget can be experienced in innovative ways in the upcoming years. Moreover, Nike added that Nike+ platform won't be the sole endeavor and there are plans to unveil Nike+ accelerator working with TechStars which is in progress.