TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
A new report has recently revealed that Nokia's rumored accessory, the Guru, is indeed a Bluetooth stereo headset rather than an independent MP3 player. The stereo headset apparently comes with a model number BH-121 which was revealed from a Chinese site called tieba.baidu.com.
Apart from that, the accessory was also found listed at some online retailers, like the Czech site called amio. Talking about the features of the device, it is already known that the piece of hardware comes with a support of NFC.
The Czech site which also says that the price of the device is $54 had earlier mentioned the availability of the headset in December but at the moment the site mentions the product to be 'Out of Stock'.
However, there is no word from Nokia on the global roll-out of the alleged Bluetooth stereo headset BH-121 aka Nokia Guru.The device has already been leaked quite a number of times and apart from the NFC and Bluetooth support, the design of the device was also revealed recently.
The product comes with a Micro-USB (for charging the device) and volume rocker buttons, and also a clip.