TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
January 10 was the day, when Nokia finally anchored its latest Windows Phone 8 range including Lumia 920, 820 and 620 on the Indian shores. Priced at Rs 38,199 and Rs 27,599, Lumia 920 and 820 are the flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone of the Finnish phone maker, including the latest advances in Nokia PureView imaging innovation.
Using advanced floating lens technology, the camera in the Nokia Lumia 920 is able to take in five times more light than competing smartphones without using flash, making it possible to capture clear, bright pictures and video indoors and at night. It also compensates for hand movement while the photo is being taken.
Both the Lumias also come with Nokia City Lens, the latest addition to the Nokia location suite. By pointing the camera at a city street, City Lens overlays information about restaurants, shops, hotels and more on the surfaces of buildings, for the most intuitive way to explore surroundings. Nokia City Lens is the start of a new augmented reality experience that also enhances Nokia Maps, making it possible to move between maps view and augmented reality view to help people check their direction and surroundings.
Along with enhancements to Nokia Drive and Nokia Transport, the Nokia location suite of services represents the most comprehensive, integrated mapping experience of any smartphone.
Above all, the company claims that Nokia Lumia 920 also comes with Nokia's largest ever battery (2000mAh) and, for the first time. However, besides these features, the smartphones also come with the capabilities of built-in wireless charging for an easy, convenient way to get more out of every day.
With that being said, lets prompt the interested buyers that Nokia also announced a range of wireless charging accessories and partnerships. The Nokia Wireless Charging range includes Fatboy recharge pillow DT-901, Nokia Luna Bluetooth Headset with Wireless Charging, Nokia wireless charging stand DT-910, JBL PlayUp Portable Wireless Speaker for Nokia, JBL PowerUp Wireless Charging Speaker for Nokia and Nokia Purity Pro Stereo Headset by Monster. One can charge their phone or other compatible device without the hassle of untangling charger cables. Just pop your phone on the charging plate, and your phone starts charging. Parts of the product are magnetic. Metallic materials may be attracted to the product.
Statutory Warning: Do not place credit cards or other magnetic storage media near the product, because info stored on them may be erased. The surface of this product is nickel-free.
Well, the main point of talk over here is that according to the latest report by Unleash The Phones, Nokia India online store has listed the prices of all these wireless accessories, which was not disclosed during the launch event. It was only informed that all the range of wireless charging accessories unveiled by Nokia would be release in the Indian market in the coming weeks.
Well, coming back to the report, here is the list of prices:
- Nokia Wireless Charging Plate DT-900 - Rs 3999
- Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow by Fatboy DT-901 - Rs 5499
- JBL PlayUp Potable Wireless Speaker MD-51w - Rs 11,999
- JBL PowerUp Wireless Charging Speaker MD-100w - Rs 18,999
- Nokia Luna (Wireless charging version) - Rs 4530
At the same time take a look at slideshow below to witness the colorful range of Nokia Wireless Charging range which would definitely complement your new Lumia 920 and 820 Windows Phone 8 smartphones.