TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Panasonic has officially launched as many as three new Qi-enabled charging products in the U.S. The list for that includes two Qi portable chargers of 5,300mAh and 2,650mAh units each, alongside a Qi wireless charging pad.
The new chargers come as compatible devices with iPhones, other Android smartphones and tablets. The chargers can also be charged via USB or the Qi wireless charging pad. Also, the charging pad can charge smartphones as well with Qi wireless charging properties.
Panasonic Qi Mobile Chargers (Mobile Devices): Highlighted Features
With the new Qi Mobile Chargers you can easily charge your mobile devices on the go. You can also charge two devices at once with dual USB inputs. The Chargers are compatible with most USB-charged mobile devices.
You can recharge QE-PL202 mobile charger via USB or wirelessly with QE-TS101 Qi charging pad (sold separately). And 5,300 mAh and 2,650mAh lithium ion units have the capacity for long-lasting power.
Panasonic Qi Mobile Charging Pad (Qi Devices): Highlighted Features
The charging pad wirelessly refuels your Panasonic Qi mobile chargers (QE-PL102 and QE-PL202) and other Qi rechargeable devices. Also, you could simply plug charging pad into an AC outlet and place Qi device anywhere on pad to charge.
Both the Panasonic Qi portable chargers have been priced at US$ 49.99 and US$ 39.99, respectively. The Qi wireless charging pad, on the other hand, is priced at US$ 39.99.