TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Pi Day is a yearly celebration of that useful, yet irrational and never ending number (3.14159265359). Pi is used to calculate the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. The number has become an integral part of geometry, trigonometry and physics. But for die-hard fans, pi is much more than that. It's a predictable challenge, a constant that has a wild sort of beauty.
Pi Day was first officially celebrated on a large scale in 1988 at the San Francisco Exploratorium. Since then, Pi Day has been celebrated by millions of students and math-lovers. The day is celebrated on 3/14, since 3, 1, and 4 are the three most significant digits in the decimal form of pi.
On the evening of Pi Day, March 14, here are some weird Pi gadgets, mobile cases, t-shirts and much more that you would have probably not seen before. Awaken the math geek within you with these awesome images in the gallery below.
Happy Pi Day!