TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Pi Day is a yearly celebration of that useful, yet irrational and never ending number (3.14159265359). Pi is used to calculate the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. The number has become an integral part of geometry, trigonometry and physics. But for die-hard fans, pi is much more than that. It's a predictable challenge, a constant that has a wild sort of beauty.
Pi Day was first officially celebrated on a large scale in 1988 at the San Francisco Exploratorium. Since then, Pi Day has been celebrated by millions of students and math-lovers. The day is celebrated on 3/14, since 3, 1, and 4 are the three most significant digits in the decimal form of pi.
On the evening of Pi Day, March 14, here are some weird Pi gadgets, mobile cases, t-shirts and much more that you would have probably not seen before. Awaken the math geek within you with these awesome images in the gallery below.
Happy Pi Day!