- Logitech donates Hindi keyboards to 100 schools in Uttar Pradesh
- 10 gadgets you can buy under Rs. 100 in India
- Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 2080 GPUs leaked online with up to 11 GB GDDR6 Memory
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 is now Rs 12,000 cheaper than the Galaxy Note9
- Google releases ‘Confidential Mode’ for Gmail on Android
- Vivo X23 live images surfaced on web reveals a tiny notch display
Pi Day is a yearly celebration of that useful, yet irrational and never ending number (3.14159265359). Pi is used to calculate the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. The number has become an integral part of geometry, trigonometry and physics. But for die-hard fans, pi is much more than that. It's a predictable challenge, a constant that has a wild sort of beauty.
Pi Day was first officially celebrated on a large scale in 1988 at the San Francisco Exploratorium. Since then, Pi Day has been celebrated by millions of students and math-lovers. The day is celebrated on 3/14, since 3, 1, and 4 are the three most significant digits in the decimal form of pi.
On the evening of Pi Day, March 14, here are some weird Pi gadgets, mobile cases, t-shirts and much more that you would have probably not seen before. Awaken the math geek within you with these awesome images in the gallery below.
Happy Pi Day!