TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Today, Plantronics, a leader in wearable technology, launched the BackBeat GO 2, an in-ear wireless headphones in India. The company's best-selling wireless stereo earbuds, the BackBeat GO 2, according to the company, allows users to easily switch between listening to music, watching videos and taking phone calls. The lately launched headphone also provides connectivity options for the music and media enthusiasts.
Moreover, the in-ear headphones, as said earlier, can also be connected with the smartphones, tablets, and music players using Bluetooth. Thus one can use the headphones with the multiple devices.
To talk about the quality, the BackBeat GO 2 comes with high clarity audio quality, offering rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid tones, providing premium acoustics in a compact, lightweight design. On top of that the earbuds come with a coating of sweat proof P2i moisture protection technology that repels sweat, rain, or spills from the device. The makers have also added a voice prompter to alert the user about charge remaining and to tell the user about which device is connected.
Plantronics has also made some improvement regarding the power management on the headphones. Thus the headphones now comes with an extended listen and talk times and the company has also introduced a DeepSleep hibernation mode to preserve battery life. The BackBeat Go 2 also offers the option of a sleek, durable, and compact charging and storage case that increases listening and talking time by two full charges (approximately 10 hours).
Pricing and Availability
The BackBeat GO 2 is available in black and white variant for Rs. 4,990 without the charging case. However with the charging case it will cost Rs. 5,990 and the limited edition Red Color BackBeat GO 2 will be selling at Rs. 5,590 across all the leading retail outlets and online portals.