TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Plantronics has launched a Bluetooth headset named Blacktop 500 in USA meant especially for commercial truckers and drivers. It features a single ear speaker in addition to microphone boom that is apt for driving scenarios. The headset is priced at a comfortable $129.99 (Rs. 7000 approx).
A sensor is included with the headset which is meant for recognizing if the driver is using the accessory. If the sensor indicates that the driver is wearing the headset, then calls and music get transferred to the headset automatically. The headset comes with a power speaker along with microphone with noise cancelling functionality. This helps in delivering precise audio both for the driver and also the person on the other side when making calls.
All of the included facilities like noise free communication, sound quality and also hands free usage make Plantronics Blacktop 500 Bluetooth headset an ideal choice for all kinds of drivers. Then audio streaming functionality is offered with the Bluetooth v3.0 + A2DP feature incorporated with the headset. Users can make the most out of it as it offers about 10 hours of talktime and a standby time of 10 days. There is also option to connect it with multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
Plantronics Blacktop 500 Bluetooth headset guarantees making calls and listening to music while driving better than ever before. As of now the availability of the headset in USA is only confirmed and other countries including India has to wait for some more time to know whether the accessory hits there too.