TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
At the 2014 International CES, Sakar International launched a new line of four Polaroid ultra high optical zoom Wi-Fi enabled bridge cameras which integrate the appeal of classic Polaroid cameras paired with next generation technology. The family include iE5036W, iE4038W, Ixx353W and iE3035W cameras with optical zoom capabilities ranging from 50X optical zoom, 40X, 35X and 30X optical zoom respectively.
"Polaroid is the iconic brand that consumers trust to capture and share their precious moments, and with the addition of peer-to-peer Wi-Fi to our new bridge camera line, consumers can now instantly share those moments with all their friends and family," commented Scott W. Hardy Polaroid President and CEO. "This is what Polaroid is all about and we are going to continue to bring consumers these easy to use, cool innovations that will make their lives more memorable."
All the four models deliver ultra high optical zoom capabilities, quality images, and have the ease and convenience of a smartphone, making it fast and simple for everyone to capture outstanding photos with minimal fuss. The 18MP resolution and HD video capability are ideal for recording every precious memory as it happens with legendary Polaroid imaging quality.
Each of the new Polaroid cameras feature a large, bright 3 inch high-resolution LCD screen to help users set up, preview and review their perfect shot, and built-in image controls allow more advanced users to customize settings to add a creative touch to any photo or high-definition video. A powerful pop-up flash with red-eye reduction provides just the right light for any situation.
An SD card slot provides media on-board storage. The new Wi-Fi instant peer-to-peer sharing cameras are expected to hit store shelves this spring, at an MSRP ranging from $149 for the 30X model to $299 for the 50X.
Stay tuned for more updates!