TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Griffin Technology, one of the world's leading tech firm is showcasing its new power lineup at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show. The lineup includes a solution for storing and charging up to five iPads simultaneously, as well as two new smart chargers for the home and car.
Priced at $99.99 (Rs.5500 approx), PowerDock 5 contains five charging bays large enough to accommodate an iPad encased in even the largest of cases, including Griffin's own Survivor case and will be available Spring 2013.
On the other hand, Griffin's new ChargeSensor technology senses the requirements of any device plugged into it, providing optimal charging for all USB-chargeable devices. Griffin introduces two new power solutions for Apple, Samsung, Android and Kindle devices, complete with Charge Sensor technology: PowerBlock Universal and PowerJolt Universal.
PowerBlock Universal with ChargeSensor features a low profile design for plugging into power strips and plugs. Plugged into any AC power source from 100 to 240 volts, PowerBlock converts it to safe, efficient 10 watt charging for smartphones, tablets, and e-readers.
PowerJolt Universal with ChargeSensor sports a low profile plug for the car's 12 volt accessory outlet and a powerful 10 watt charging circuit to charge mobile devices quickly and safely. An LED power indicator glows to signal that the device is ready to charge, and its internal SmartFuse protects against power fluctuations as it charges with a built-in circuit breaker, and no fuses to replace.
The ChargeSensor PowerJolt can be purchased at a price tag of $24.99 (Rs.1400 approx.) and PowerBlock at $29.99 (Rs.1700 approx.). These accessories are all set to hit the market by the spring of 2013.