TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Have you always wondered what Google glass is? Well, wonder no more as the software giant has released a new video telling us, what the device is all about. The company is looking for bold and creative individuals to apply for Project Glass. A select few will be able to test out the device.
Google glass was only made available for select Google I/O participant developers and Google employes, until now.
Google has given out instructions on how to apply for the device in their website and this is how you do it.
How to Get Google Glass?
Using Google+ or Twitter, tell us what you would do if you had Glass, starting with the hashtag #ifihadglass.
Your application must be 50 words or less
You must include #ifihadglass in your application
You can include up to 5 photos with your application
You can include a short video (15 secs max)
Be sure to follow us on Google+ (+ProjectGlass) or Twitter (@projectglass) so that we can contact you directly
You must be at least 18 years old and live in the U.S. to apply
For more details, please see our full Terms and FAQ
The glass is something, you would ware like a spectacle, except it will be way more smarter then any average spectacle. The device is said to be voice activated and will be able to perform various functions including
Take a picture, record videos, video share in real-time , all hands free.
The device will also give you directions on the go, using built in GPS,
It can convert your speech into text, which can be sent as messages. In other words Google glass has a built in speech recognition system.
It will be able to translate what you speak into different languages.
Just look at something and ask what it is and Google glass will give you an answer.
Google Glass looks like something out of a Si-Fi movie. The device is expected to be launched in early 2014 and when it does,.Gizbot will be there to let you know.
<center><center><iframe width="600" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v1uyQZNg2vE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center>