TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Wireless peripheral products manufacturer Rapoo has launched it's high definition laser engine 7800P mouse with 5.8GHz wireless connectivity in India. The company says the RAPOO 7800P comes with 5GHz wireless connectivity for faster data 4D scroll wheel. Founded in 2002, RAPOO is dedicated to offering cutting-edge wireless peripheral products to users around the world. Let's take a quick look at the features of the newlu launched Rapoo 7800P wireless mouse.
5GHz Super anti-interference wireless connection
1600 DPI High-Definition laser tracking engine
11 powerful customisation buttons
4D Scroll Wheel
Powerful laser engine enables it to work freely & faster
Ergonomic design, extra comfort
Low battery indicator, with 12 months long battery life
Plug-and-play Nano receiver
The company says that the Rapoo 7800P is designed with 5GHz Super anti-interference technology for cutting out interference other wireless signals of Bluetooth, WIFI and 2.4 GHz products and to deliver smooth using experience. It also features 11 customized buttons like left /right swing, forward/back, zoom in/zoom out buttons and more.
Mr Sunil Srivastava, India Sales & Marketing Manager at RAPOO India said, "Rapoo 7800P is our creative mouse which is also one of the most modern mice in the market with additional functions for faster connectivity. Customers who prefer faster and smoother mouse can undoubtedly go for this model."
Rapoo 7800P wireless mouse is priced at Rs. 2,829 and comes with two year replacement warranty.