- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M31 Get Wi-Fi Certification
- 7 hrs ago Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Hands-On: 14” Portable Gaming Laptop With AMD’s Latest Ryzen 4000 Series CPU
- 7 hrs ago Vodafone Offering 270GB Data With Its Rs. 997 Prepaid Plan
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Vs Galaxy S10 Lite: Battle Of Value Flagships
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Lifestyle Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Air Tamer A310 review: A personal air purifier for everyone
Here’s what we think about this handy personal air purifier.
In today's highly polluted outdoors, a wearable air purifier is a boon. This is why Air Tamer A310, a personal and wearable air purifier comes as a savior. Well, it can be worn wherever you go and keep you protected from pollutants, allergens and smoke in the outdoors and dust in the indoors. It prevents polluted air from entering your respiratory tract.
- Easy and convenient to wear
- Suitable for all age groups
- No way to measure its effectiveness
Well, the Air Tamer A310 is quite different from the traditional air purifiers that exist in the market. It is priced at Rs. 9,999 and is available exclusively via GlobalKart.com. Here, we have come up with a review of this personal air purifier.
What’s in the box
- Air Tamer A310
- Silver tin case
- USB cable for charging
- Instruction leaflet
- Warranty card
The Air Tamer A310 comes enclosed in a protective silver tin case. There is a button at the side of this device to turn it on. At its back, there is a micro USB port for charging the device. Also, there is a green LED indicator at the rear to show that it is turned on. However, there is no option to see the level of charge left. It comes with a lanyard that can be adjusted and replaced as per your convenience.
At the top, there is a little black brush, which is a key component of this air purifier. This air purifier has created by FilterStream. And, it does not have any filters that require timely replacement to let you breathe in fresh and clean air.
How it works
It uses the ionization technology to ensure that you breathe in fresh and clean air. This black brush emits around 2 million negative ions every second. This is emitted in about 3-feet sphere creating a protective invisible bubble around your head. These negative ions attach themselves to the allergens and pollutants in the air particles and negatively charge these particles. These will be attracted to positively charged particles around you instead of continuing their way to your respiratory tract. Eventually, it can keep you protected from dust, allergens, pollutants, passive smoking issue and more.
Well, this personal wearable air purifier has an inbuilt and rechargeable battery that can deliver over 150 hours of run time. It did last for nearly four days though not on continuous usage. When it comes to the performance, the company touts that this air purifier can give fresh air everywhere but there is no means to check its functionality and effectiveness. The smoke filteration demonstration shown by the company shows that it within 30 seconds the Air Tamer A310 eliminates smoke completely.
Air Tamer A310 is a personal wearable air purifier for those who are interested in protecting their health and staying away from respiratory issues. This air purifier lasts for long but there is no way to judge its performance due to the lack of a gauge for the same. For its selling price of Rs. 9,999, we would suggest this device for those suffering from respiratory issues such as asthma to wear it around to keep them safe while they travel.