- 23 min ago Why Completely Boycotting Chinese Products Or Brands Is A Far-Fetched Dream
- 1 hr ago Next Xiaomi Smartphone Likely To Feature 120X Zoom: Competition To Samsung?
- 1 hr ago Oppo A12, A11K And A52 To Launch Soon In India: Price, Offers & Specifications
- 2 hrs ago Asus ROG Phone 3 Pops Up On Geekbench; Key Features Tipped
- Automobiles Volkswagen India Introduces Das WeltAuto 3.0 — Buying And Selling Pre-Owned Cars
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Sara Khan On Kerala Elephant Death: Animals Are Not Toys Or A Form Of Entertainment
- Sports India to host 2022 AFC Women’s Asian Cup
- News 15 days time, transportation of migrants cannot go on forever says SC
- Finance SBI Q4 Net Profit Jumps 327% On Stake Sale In SBI Cards
- Lifestyle Can Eating Too Much Fruit Cause Type 2 Diabetes?
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Rapoo 3510 Plus 2.4G Fabric Wireless Optical Mouse review: Style meets precision
Rapoo with its new fabric mouse has managed to add a style quotient to its products.
Rapoo, back in March this year introduced the 3510 Plus 2.4G Fabric Wireless Optical Mouse in India. The mouse is a combination of a soft fabric surface, cool colors and a textural effect felt when touched. It is priced at Rs 1,999 and comes in 3 colors - blue, black and grey.
When we talk about a wireless mouse, we only think of hassle-less connection without any cables hanging around. But Rapoo has managed to add a style quotient to that equation. But is it something you should place your bets on? Let's find out.
- Soft fabric cover
- 2.4G wireless connection
- 1000 DPI high-definition tracking engine
- 12-month battery life
- Works on nearly every surface
- NANO receiver
The Rapoo 2.4G Wireless Fabric Optical Mouse is ahead of the competition in terms of design. Measuring 113mm x 64mm x 30mm, the mouse is well balanced and fits in the palm easily. The grip is comfortable and the positioning of the buttons and cursor is ideal. On the bottom, you'll find the optical sensor and the on/off toggle key. There is a button to remove the upper shell, in case you want to change the battery.
The USP of the mouse is the fabric that covers the upper shell of the mouse. The fabric coating feels comfortable and you don't have to worry about sweaty palms. But we noticed that fabric shows dark traces of the fingers on the left button as it is the most used one.
Overall the design of the mouse is ideal for both hands. It looks great and feels premium to hold. It will very well complement your laptop or PC placed on your workstation.
The mouse can accelerate up to 20G at a maximum resolution of 1000 DPI. This is backed by a tracking speed of 30-inches per second. Also, the two-way wheel direction makes it even easier to scroll.
It offers a big advantage in portability with a delicate 80g body and a plug-and-play ultra-mini NANO receiver. Stable 2.4G wireless technology covers a 10m transmission distance and effectively prevents the mouse link from jamming. Moreover, it is adaptable to different surfaces with the 1000 DPI HD invisible tracking engine.
The mouse uses Rapoo's proprietary energy saving technology. The company claims that the mouse can run for 12 months without the need to change the battery. That being said, the Rapoo 2.4G Wireless Fabric Optical Mouse easily qualifies as one of the best wireless mouse available in the market.
The Rapoo 2.4G Wireless Fabric Optical Mouse is highly recommended if you are someone who wants a wireless mouse with a blend of trendy appearance. It comes with brilliant design and has an impressive functionality. It fits well in your hands and ticks almost all the boxes of an ideal wireless mouse.