TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung has revealed the new look of Chromebox desktop in its official site. The new version powered by Chrome OS is available in the United Kingdom although the company is still silent about the release of Chrome in the US markets. Chrome OS is a Linux-based Operating System designed to work with web applications.
The new design is certainly better and attractive making the device easily noticeable with a glossy white plastic case and rounded corners. The ports in the fore of the device have also been covered with plastic for protection.
The first generation Chromebook failed to set the world on fire but Google and Samsung are now trying another shot. Series 5 is up to three times faster than the earlier model according to the Google officials. The style of series 3 Chromebox reminded one of Apple's Mac Mini.
It is a Bring Your Own Keyboard and Mouse (BYOKMD) type just like Apple. But the updated version does not look like Mac Mini and is named XE300M22- BO1US and ARM- powered. The new desktop computer shows all the apps and also enables the user to split the search into different windows.
The design of Chromebox has been changed retaining its internal components. The specifications of the device include a 1.9 GHz Intel Celeron B940 processor, 16GB of SSB, Wi-Fi, 4 GB RAM, 2W mono-speaker, a DVI port, 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 display ports and headset jack. The device weights 1.48kg. The price of the chrome box is $453.50 (Rs.24700/- approx).