TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Samsung made its foray into Android powered camera market with charming Galaxy Camera. The camera was unique in much sense; it was sort of a smartphone due to built in 3G connectivity. Now rumors say that Sammy is ready to announce Galaxy Camera 2 in the coming days. It would be a mirror-less camera.
The first generation Galaxy Camera was just a point -and -shoot camera with loaded features. The second generation Galaxy Camera should appeal to broader, more mature audience, if Samsung makes this very camera at par with Sony's NEX range. The Japanese giant makes some of the best selling mirror-less camera, but they let down in software side. On the other hand, Samsung is not so proficient in making cameras still it break through due to better software.
The Galaxy Camera 2 (EK-GN120) should be a high-end camera. After all, an average mirror-less cameras starts anywhere from Rs.35,000 onwards. The specifications of this camera are unknown at the moment, but a report by a Korea's Digital Daily confirms the existence of Galaxy Camera 2. It could be announced on June 20. The mega event will take place at London. Samsung is said to showcase number of new devices announced recently by the South Korean maker. Earlier today, Samsung has finally announced Galaxy S4 Zoom; it's a pure Camera phone with 16MP under the hood with 10X optical zoom. Its pricing is yet to be communicated by Samsung.
These days leading tech vendors in the industry are making great camera devices. Some of them outsource camera technology from Sony. On one side these vendors promote superior camera technology now available on the camera phones on the other hand force users to buy dedicated cameras. Surely, the Galaxy Camera 2 is said to be mirror-less camera for Pro users, but many companies go against with camera phones. Stay tuned to GizBot.