TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
In an attempt to double up the sales figures, Samsung India has brought down the price of its lately launched Galaxy Camera in India. Reportedly, the prices have been slashed within a period of two months of launch of the camera in India. The Galaxy Camera will now cost Rs. 26,250 and this is Rs. 3,880 lesser than its launch price. The company is also offering its customers a free battery charging unit as a buying offer in India.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera was launched in the Indian market in November 12, at a price of Rs. 29,900. The device is Wi-Fi and 3G enabled and is one of the high-performance devices in the market. The only rival now for Samsung's Galaxy Camera is Nikon S8ooc. The camera is priced at Rs. 20,950.
The features of Samsung Galaxy Camera include a 4.8-inch touchscreen and the camera is highly compatible with the apps that are available in the Google Play store. The camera has a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and a 1GB RAM. The camera is powered by 1,650 mAh battery. The camera is Wi-Fi enabled and internet can be accessed over the camera. The camera is also seen to be supporting 3G sim-cards.
The sensor incorporated in the device is BSI CMOS and the camera comes with an optical zoom of 21x. The high-end gadget also has features such as auto focus and optical image stabilization. The unique features of the camera include Photo Wizard, Dropbox, Video Editor, Paper Artist, Instagram, All Share Play, S-voice and S-Suggest. It is to be noted that the South Korean company had cut prices of its largest selling devices Samsung Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2.