TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
All eyes are set on the Consumer Electronics Show 2013 which is to be held in a couple of weeks. There is a lot to expect and see what it has got for customers.
Samsung made use of its Flickr account on the day of Christmas to reveal the look of its new Smart Hub television interface. It is hinted that all doubts will be cleared regarding the design in the CES 2013.
The CES 2013 will have a number of updates with many of the consumer electronics major releasing their models. LG had already announced several new television sets with Google built-in. Samsung was the second to post images of its Smart Hub. The company posted three pictures of the television interface on its Flickr account with catchy descriptions.
The description also read some of the features of the interface which includes contents of real time broadcasting TV programs, apps, photos, on-demand movies etc. The television interface is designed to better serve the customers.
This is the only available information as of now and is still not clear whether the update is meant only for this particular television set or also for forthcoming releases.
The image portrays Smart Hub to be one of the models of this year but an in-depth analysis has not been possible as it could be just a model of how it appears. As per the reports coming in, Samsung may hold a press conference on the afternoon of January 7th 2012, in which some more updates are expected.