TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
All eyes are set on the Consumer Electronics Show 2013 which is to be held in a couple of weeks. There is a lot to expect and see what it has got for customers.
Samsung made use of its Flickr account on the day of Christmas to reveal the look of its new Smart Hub television interface. It is hinted that all doubts will be cleared regarding the design in the CES 2013.
The CES 2013 will have a number of updates with many of the consumer electronics major releasing their models. LG had already announced several new television sets with Google built-in. Samsung was the second to post images of its Smart Hub. The company posted three pictures of the television interface on its Flickr account with catchy descriptions.
The description also read some of the features of the interface which includes contents of real time broadcasting TV programs, apps, photos, on-demand movies etc. The television interface is designed to better serve the customers.
This is the only available information as of now and is still not clear whether the update is meant only for this particular television set or also for forthcoming releases.
The image portrays Smart Hub to be one of the models of this year but an in-depth analysis has not been possible as it could be just a model of how it appears. As per the reports coming in, Samsung may hold a press conference on the afternoon of January 7th 2012, in which some more updates are expected.