TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Now a days everything seams to be powered by Android and maybe someday, we will see an Android powered cybernetic organism, walking around us. Anyways, for now the spotlight is on Samsung's Android powered Galaxy Camera. The device looks like a crossbreed between a smartphone and a camera. South Korean tech giant, first unveiled the Galaxy Camera at the IFA 2012 event in Berlin and later on unveiled it in several countries in September.
Samsung announced it's Wi-Fi-only Galaxy Camera, today. The camera is same as the already existing model, except it has no 3G/4G mobile connectivity, instead it offers dual-band Wi-Fi. Of course this also means deduction in the price tag. If you think, the ability to share image anywhere and everywhere via wireless Internet connection is overrated, then this is the device for you.
Lets have a look at the camera's specifications
Camera comes with a 4.8 inch HD Super Clear LCD touchscreen display of 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 1.4GHz processor, 16MP camera with 21x optical zoom, 8GB internal memory, micro SD card supporting up to 32GB expandable memory, Wi-Fi connectivity features and a 1,650 Li-ion battery. The camera is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and comes loaded with a host of Google services, including Play Store, Places, YouTube, Maps, Talk, Chrome and more.
There is no word on the camera's pricing as of now, but is expected to be priced below Rs 25,000 approximlately.