TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
During the first week of January, Samsung revealed Chromebox desktop on its official site powered by Chrome OS, which is a Linux-based operating system designed to work with web applications.
The latest on the news on the Chromebox is that the device has been spotted online for purchase for about $400(Rs.24700/- approx). Powered by an Intel i5 Chip, the new Samsung Chromebox is designed to work on Mountain View's cloud-based Google drive and web-application systems.
The design of Chromebox has been changed retaining its internal components. Specifications of the device include a 1.9 GHz Intel Celeron B940 processor, 16GB of SSB, Wi-Fi, 4 GB RAM, 2W mono-speaker, a DVI port, 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 display ports and headset jack all at the weight of 1.48kg.
Additional specs of the new device include 6 USB 2.0 ports, Bluetooth, Ethernet, DVI jacks and a display port. CompSource is selling the device at a price of $405 (Rs. 22,000/- approx) while Amazon sells at $423 (Rs. 23,200/-approx).