TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
During the first week of January, Samsung revealed Chromebox desktop on its official site powered by Chrome OS, which is a Linux-based operating system designed to work with web applications.
The latest on the news on the Chromebox is that the device has been spotted online for purchase for about $400(Rs.24700/- approx). Powered by an Intel i5 Chip, the new Samsung Chromebox is designed to work on Mountain View's cloud-based Google drive and web-application systems.
The design of Chromebox has been changed retaining its internal components. Specifications of the device include a 1.9 GHz Intel Celeron B940 processor, 16GB of SSB, Wi-Fi, 4 GB RAM, 2W mono-speaker, a DVI port, 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 display ports and headset jack all at the weight of 1.48kg.
Additional specs of the new device include 6 USB 2.0 ports, Bluetooth, Ethernet, DVI jacks and a display port. CompSource is selling the device at a price of $405 (Rs. 22,000/- approx) while Amazon sells at $423 (Rs. 23,200/-approx).