TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The most innovative release from the world's leading tech manufacturer Samsung got unwrapped at Day 1 of CES 2013 constituting as the largest screen in home entertainment viewing with brilliant picture quality in ultra-HD resolution-- the 85 inch Samsung S9 UHD TV. The monster features a "Timeless Gallery" frame and as per Samsung officials, the design is a result of the combination of minimal details with a large display.
According to the company's press release, the S9 comes complete with features to ensure the best picture quality possible regardless of video source. Samsung's proprietary up-scaling engine can up-convert HD or Full-HD to UHD-level picture quality by restoring detail information to create greater precision and real-life picture quality.
With Samsung's Precision Black Pro technology, the S9 delivers deep, real blacks as well as pure vivacious whites. It combines an extremely high contrast ratio and Ultimate Dimming control functionality - which utilizes hundreds blocks of LEDs and precise BLU control - to deliver sharp resolutions previously unseen on large format displays.
In addition to picture quality, the S9 combines a powerful sound system with a fast quad-core processor to ensure a premium experience and true multitasking capabilities between content and apps. The S9 comes with 3-way 2.2 channels of 120 watt sound for an audio experience six times better than a typical TV. This system provides a dynamic range of sounds in a commanding and outstanding experience to complement the UHD picture.
The Timeless Gallery design of the S9 raises the standards of luxury television design. The TV appears to be floating within its frame and showcases the juxtaposition of a minimalist concept with such a large display.
The company claims it is six times bigger than any normal TV. The price of the device and shipment details are not known yet but Samsung promises UHDTVs in 95 and 110-inches before the close of this year. Compared to LG TVs pricing range, the newly launched Samsung offering would cost around 20k pounds (Rs. 17, 77,500/- approx).